Mark R. Rangitsch, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Mark R. Rangitsch, MDRequest An
Dr. Mark Rangitsch enjoys all facets of orthopaedic surgery, including trauma, fracture care, joint replacement surgery, and sports medicine.
Dr. Rangitsch was born in Idaho Falls, Idaho, but was raised in Wyoming most of his life. He received his undergraduate degree at the University of Wyoming and he obtained his graduate degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in 1989. He completed both his internship in general surgery and his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon, graduating in 1994.
In the summer of 1994, Dr. Rangitsch moved to Cheyenne with his wife and three children, where he began practicing orthopaedic surgery.
Outside of orthopaedic surgery, Dr. Rangitsch enjoys spending time outdoors, hunting and fishing, and watching his grandchildren participate in their activities. He is also involved in community events, including Cheyenne Frontier Days and the University of Wyoming Athletics.
- Medical Degree: Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska
- General Surgery Internship: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Laramie County Medical Society
- Wyoming Medical Society
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty in Family Practice / Orthopaedic Surgery, College of Health Sciences, University of Wyoming
- Mountain-Pacific Quality Health Foundation
- Division of Wyoming Workers Safety and Workers Compensation Peer Review
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center