Hip and knee arthritis can affect your daily life and make even simple movements difficult and painful. Nonsurgical treatments can help to manage symptoms, but may not always be sufficient in relieving pain. If this is the case for you, joint replacement surgery may be an option.
The board-certified surgeons at Cheyenne Orthopaedics offer the latest technologies in hip and knee replacement, including robotic surgery and minimally invasive techniques. Our goal is to improve your joint pain and help you get back to your favorite activities.
Learn more about our joint replacement procedures below.
- Minimally Invasive Hip Joint Replacement
- Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Animation of Hip Replacement
- Animation of Knee Replacement
- Video: Triathlon® Knee
- Video: Knee - Are You a Candidate for Total Knee Replacement?
- MAKO Robotic-arm Assisted Technology
- MAKO Robotic-arm Assisted Total Hip Replacement
- MAKOplasty® Hip Animation
- MAKOplasty® Knee Animation
- MAKO Robotic-arm Assisted Partial Knee Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Osteoarthritis of the Shoulder